Being an absolute movie nerd I had to nick the following from brandi1498
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
Star Wars (all Episodes), Lord of the Rings (all 3), X-Men, Nacho Libre
2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars Episode 1, X-Men, Perfume, quite a few others
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Ray Park, Jack Black, Alan Rickman, Robert de Niro
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Daniel Craig, that Borat guy
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Nacho Libre, Die Hard, King Kong, Star Wars (all Episodes), X-Men, Lord of the Rings, etc... (I really am a nerd)
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
not a real movie musical but… Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, Nacho Libre
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
too many… Star Wars, Nacho Libre, School of Rock, Die Hard, King Kong, Lord of the Rings, Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, Snowcake, etc, etc, etc… all my favourite movies actually.
9. Name a movie you own.
all of the above
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
12. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
I don’t think so
14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
King Kong!!! I was still crying when we were back in the car. Embarassing… (especially because I already knew how it was going to end…)
only if it’s not too expensive
16. How often do you go to the movies?
17. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (and I love it because it’s so weird)
22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Pet Sematary, The Evil Dead
23. What is the funniest film you have ever seen?
Nacho Libre, Moulin Rouge (I’m serious)